I am happy to post that Lisa's babies are now home! I have been the AUNTI to twins for 3 weeks already!!! :) :) :)
Blake came home after almost 2 weeks in the NICU and he is doing great!
After 3 weeks in the hospital for baby Marshall, he finally came home yesterday and joined the entire family! I am so happy for my sister and her family.
I am not obligated to post pics of them just yet on here, but I am sure most of you have already seen pics thru e-mail. I just had to welcome them into the family on here like I have done for all the other babies born since I have started my blog.
I will talk with my sister soon and find out how much they each weigh now, since they were so tiny when they were born.
I am so happy for them and I am happy my prayers (and all of yours) for healthy babies came true. The miracle of prayer....(doing the happy dance)....
3 comments:
Praise God - so much to rejoice about!!
Wonderful!
yeah I am really happy about this! :) I still need to call Lisa and ask about their current weight. They go to the Dr today, in a few hours, so I will call later today and find out :)
Post a Comment