Monday, July 27, 2009

VBS ~ Vacation Bible School






ok I am finally posting Serena's pics from VBS - Vacation Bible School. She went last week from July 20th to the 24th...so I am a little behind. I told a friend I would be all over this...and post it before it got old, LOL


The first pic is of our church and all the people who went. My older daughter and step daughter volunteered again this year like they did last year. Kids from ages 4-11 can attend and there is usually a theme and they learn a whole lot about God, Jesus and they sing songs. This year, the theme was GADGETS - God Always Does Good and Exciting Things, I think.


The second pic is of Serena in her VBS shirt. They give you a shirt and this year they had you do the iron on and well I had trouble with hers and had to have one of the kids help, LOL


The third pic is a painting that she did for me, finger painting. The fourth pic is her Gadgets necklace she made. It is supposed to say Gadgets but she put them on in the wrong order, LOL
The fifth pic is a paper bag puppet she made. It had more of the red dots on it, but Brandon had gotten a hold of it before I could take a picture.
She loved going to VBS and actually called it "school". So I am excited to start teaching her stuff in the Fall.





No comments: