

This is a HUGE painting on the wall in the children's part of the library

This is one of two pillars that have actual plates and china pieces in it, very cool

Here is a reading table and then the bench in the back matches the pillar, it is hard to tell from the pic and I would have gotten closer but there was someone in there who looked at me weird for taking pics with no people in them, LOL

That is the top of the cool pillar

That is the ceiling and the pillar is to the left

This is the children's section, it is a pirate ship. I didn't take a pic of the mast and the flag but it is very cool. Camarillo library is a wonderful place to take the kids, and I mean all the kids, even Brandon in the stroller loves going up and down the rows and rows of books. They even have an upstairs that has computers so you can do internet stuff or reports for school. Very cool library.
No comments:
Post a Comment