Sunday, January 11, 2009

Old Posting and Picturs

Here is a picture of Brandon, he literally fell asleep, standing on the couch! It was so funny, I had to take a picture of it, and of course this was a few days after Christmas. I have not posted anything on here for a few weeks...

Here is Serena and all of her dolls, watching cartoons in my room one night. She has some Bratz Dolls, some Disney Princess Dolls and fairies, too and some Dora Dolls. She has quite the collection and loves to play with them all.


Here is me and my friend Caty. She lives in Hawaii and comes home every Christmas. So I get to see her about one time a year. We spent a few hours together and then she was off to her mom's about 4 hours away. I miss Caty when she is not here, we used to work together a long time ago. See you next Christmas, Caty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you take those picturs for.That was cool.You would be happy for that.

larsens said...

Oooh! I can't WAIT for the days where our little one just PASSES OUT where ever she can...ahhh...!! "-)