Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Here is my two Mother's Day Cards, and my computer background on Mother's Day~My kids are 15 and 13 and it makes me feel so incredibly good that they still make me cards on this special day! I asked Serena, (age 2 yrs 10 months) where my Mother's Day card was from her and she said she didn't know....oh well, I guess they can start next year teaching her and Brandon how to make me a great Mother's Day card.




Here is my mom opening her Mother's Day gift from us, Monk on DVD, her favorite, dad's too! I have ordered my mom something, and I think it will come in the mail today, so I didn't want her to not have anything to open on this special day.


Here is Brandon and his cousin, Sierra! They both loved standing here, in my mom's new kitchen (she just had it redone) near the dishwasher and those new drawers... It will be just a matter of time now, before they are both walking and talking all over the place, I personally cannot wait!~


Here is my dad and Brandon! Well, Brandon just looked so darn cute in his cousin, Marisa's sunglasses, that I had to take a picture of him. He kind of looks like a bug! He is so cute!

We went to my parents house on Saturday to celebrate with our mom. Then, I celebrated on Sunday with my family with a wonderful breakfast from Ponch and then church. Kylie had to acolyte and it was nice to go to church with the big kids. Ponch stayed home with Brandon and Serena so I could actually sit and listen to the sermon instead of leaving to nurse Brandon. Then we went to Ponch's mom and dad's to see his mom. Most of his brothers and sisters were there, it was fun.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone I missed or didn't get to say it to!

No comments: