Here is my baby girl, turning 13! Wow! Time flies! I can remember like it was yesterday when she was Serena's age.
We went to Grandma and Poppy's for a swim, BBQ and cake.
Blowing out her ....well it was not a candle, someone forgot to bring one, so she blew out a match...LOL
Here is Thomas and Brandon, showing their cute butts! Steven is in the background...we went to Peggy and Steven's on Kylie's birthday, too! It was so hot and nice out, the kids went in the pool over there, too!
Here are the boys. Thomas has a serious look on his face, despite his tongue!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLIE!!!
or should I say HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY
or HAPPY LATE 13TH BIRTHDAY !!!
I hope your birthday wish comes true. Best wishes and more years to come.
They are going to get in some serious trouble together! I can see it already! Let's hope they don't drag the new little boy into their web of trouble! LOL
Post a Comment