I am so happy!
My dad went to the doc today for another CAT scan and they told him that the "infection" in his lung is breaking up, so the antibiotics seem to be helping. They will not be doing another biopsy procedure!
He will take the medicine for the amount of time he is supposed to and then they will do another chest X-ray maybe next week.
I am so relived it is not cancer :)
I took Brandon to a dermatologist this morning, he has a rash on his waist band and the doc said it was pertuss rosea (not sure if I spelled that right...) anyways, it is a rash one gets that is a virus and it has to basically run its course, until it goes away. I can use some hydracortazone cream, but that will only help it not be so red, it won't actually help it go away. So, at least I know he will be ok, too!
2 comments:
Mel,
I'm glad to hear your dad is doing much better. I guess God heard our prayers. THANK GOD!!! And bless your dad...
I am so glad you dad is feeling better! Praise to God - he hears our prayers. Thanks for keeping us updated.
I hope Brandon isn't too uncomfortable with the rash. Hopefully it will go away soon.
Post a Comment