Monday, April 28, 2008

New Babies in the family

Here is Izabella Coralyn Orozco. She is the baby of Ponch's nephew, Juan and his wife Ciriana.
She is a preemie and was born on April 10th, 7 weeks early!


She weighed just 3.5 lbs and I am not sure how long she was. She is due to come home sometime this week, yay! She is totally healthy and a strong little baby. Congratulations to them!


This little girl, is Livia and she is my cousin TJ and his girlfriend, Harlina's baby. She was born on April 9th at 5:16 in the morning, weighing 7lbs 4.3 oz and 19 1/4 inches long.


Here is mommy, Harlina and baby Livia, both doing great! Congratulations to them!

Not sure why I didn't think to post these pics sooner, brain fart I suppose! Well, I will chalk it up to the weather, it has been hot here and over 80 the past few days, other then that I don't have a very good excuse.......check back for more pics soon.

2 comments:

chickstar11590 said...

OMG!!
THEY ARE BOTH SOOOO ADORABLE!!!

congrats to both mommies!!
Thanks for the cute pictures!!!
<333
Crystal+ fam

Anonymous said...

Wow, it must be Spring or something, right? It may be just me as the father, but Izzy is cuter... just kidding, they are both very adorable! btw, Izzy was born on the 10th. ;)