
I have decided to start baking breads again, I did this a while ago, and thought I had pics of my first bread, but I don't....so here is my Potato Bread, yummy! Can't wait to dig into it! I have made Banana Bread that turned out wonderful! I just saw our bananas going bad and hated the idea of throwing them out, so I went online and got a killer, easy recipe for Banana Bread and made it! WaLA! I substituted the vanilla for almond and it tasted great.
SO, I have decided that I want to be the grandma that bakes all the time, breads, cookies, cakes, and pies! so I have to start practicing now so I am awesome when I am older!
1 comment:
Gena bakes fresh bread each week and it's fantastic. We've been meaning to try potato bread (and a derivative - mashed potato bread!). I hope yours turned out great!
Post a Comment