Kylie walking to her chair, before the actual ceremony
Showing her diploma...going to be a Freshman in the Fall
Kylie and Mom!
Kylie and Grandma D D
My baby all grown up! Well, almost! I can hardly believe she is 14, going on 20....Time has flown by and in 4 short years she will graduate high school. Times have changed so much. I remember when I graduated from Jr high I wore the dress my sister wore, it was 3 years old! I didn't have fancy shoes, either! I don't recall getting any money and let's just say Kylie made out pretty good! She has a lot of Thank You's to write this weekend. I am so very proud of my daughter and look forward to her endeavors in high school.
2 comments:
I'm very proud of her. I KNOW she will go all the way. She is smart!!!
I Love her dress!!!
Post a Comment