Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am going to be the AUNTI of TWINS!!!!!

I am so happy to finally get the time to write this! Yes, I am already an auntie to 2 beautiful nieces, Marisa and Sierra. I will be the auntie of 2 more! TWINS are on the way for my sister! I am simply ecstatic and cannot wait for them to be here. She is 11 weeks and due in September! They don't know if they are going to be identical or fraternal, but they plan to find out and find out the sex.

It is a miracle for sure. My sister, could not get pregnant right away in the beginning. When she finally got pregnant with Marisa 4 years ago, we were all so happy for her and her husband. Then, about 2 years after Marisa came Sierra. She will be 2 in July. Then, my sister had told me one time that she really wanted just one more, but her husband at that time, didn't want anymore. So, they didn't do anything rash or permanent, thank goodness.

Now, they drop the bomb that not only are they expecting again, but twins! So, they need a bigger car and well, a bigger house. But that will be for the future, in a few years.

Please, keep her and the babies in your prayers! I can't wait! I know they are excited too! I am hoping at least one of them is a boy, or both! :)

No comments: