Saturday, February 14, 2009

I love to Blog!

This was taken Feb. 1st. As you can see, the sun is out and it is a beautiful day, warm enough for this cute outfit from Grandma DD!
Here is the moon after the rain, kinda looks like a face, huh?

Brandon and his love for Doodle Pro's! This is his sisters, but he doesn't care, he loves it just the same. The kids got one for Christmas and he loves that one, too! We also have a huge one, that he tries to carry around the house and drops, but he loves it just the same!

Another cute pic I found of the kids being so sweet! Serena loves her baby brother soooooooo much and he loves her too, it is uncanny the emotions they have for one another at such a young age. I don't think Hayden and Kylie were this close at this age, nope I am sure they weren't. They became closer when they were older and they are close today!



No comments: