Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Serena has starated Ballet Class

Here is my little angel in her ballet outfit, blue leotard and her pink tights! She looks so adorable, if I do say so myself!



She started class oh at the beginning of September, so yeah I lag on getting it on the blog....but I finally did and got some real cute shots of her...


She loves going to class, every Monday from 10:30-11:15. They will be having a small recital at the end of the class, I think in November, the first week....


There are about 16 other little girls in her class, all jumping around and doing stuff like you see here. The teacher, I just love her, she is really great! She asks that the girls get dropped off and then the moms are to stay outside either in the lobby area or outside but to not leave, in case their daughter needs them. We can't watch the class, and Ponch thinks this is dumb, but rest assured it is not! This way, she can build her independence and realize that I am not there but that I will be returning soon. This way, we can be surprised at what she actually does on the day of the recital! I will have my camera that day and take tons of pics to put on the blog, or I might have to do a Kodak Share! LOL


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Serena looks so cute!