Sunday, June 29, 2008

Random Pictures

Brandon, taking a nap...with his head on the bumper. I am glad we kept the bumper in the crib for this reason, or else he would have hit the side of the crib and probably would have woken up! LOL



Brandon with his Spiderman push toy from his tia Maggie! Thanks Maggie! He loves to push that around the house and push the buttons to make Spiderman talk.


Brandon with his mohawk! He thinks he is on the cell phone, a really important call......


Here is McKayla, playing her PSP. She is here for 9 weeks this summer. We are getting her baptized this summer, so stay tuned for pics!


Here is Serena in one of her new summer dresses. I love this one and it makes me think of Mexico, I guess because of the material it is made out of, that sheer stuff, I know it is cotton, but it is different. The Children's Place is where we got it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! He is so cute... just love watching Izzy while she sleeps... sigh. Anyway, how is everyone? Hope you all are well, trying to find your address in the white pages so we can send you something! Send me an email when you get a chance! Take care guys!