Monday, October 15, 2007

Update on Brandon's Hearing

I spoke to Brandon's pediatrician and she said that Children's Hospital has denied seeing Brandon, they say he has a hearing problem and won't see him. So I sent an e-mail to Marissa, she is the woman at House Ear Institue, and told her what Children's Hospital had to say and I asked for her help. I am still waiting for her to get back to me.

Thru the Department of Education, Brandon will have his own specialist teacher that comes to the house. We will be meeting her for the first time next Thursday. I am so excited! I have no idea what will happen with this teacher, but I think it will be great knowing he is receiving all the help he can get, even though he is only 2 1/2 months old. I will post a new blog after she comes and tell you all about her and the visit.

No comments: